Opportunities at St. Michaels
- Tuesday: Second Tuesday of the month - Episcopal Church Women meet at 12:30 p.m. in the Parish Hall.
- Tuesday: Holy Eucharist, Noon, in the Chapel
- Tuesday: Operation Christmas Child meets each week.
- Wednesday: Men's Bible Study, each Wednesday at 8 a.m. in the church library.
- Wednesday: Prayer gathering on Wednesdays at 10:30 a.m., East Wing.
- Wednesday: Choir practice begins each Wednesday at 6:30 p.m. All are welcome.
- Friday: Lunch is served to McNeese University students, according to the McNeese academic calendar, from noon to 1:30 in the Parish Hall. Volunteers welcomed to serve and for food donations.
- Sunday: Breakfast each Sunday right after the 8 a.m. service. Volunteer cooks are welcome!
- Sunday: Godly Play
- Sunday: Alpha Course & Breakfast -- October 9 to January 15, 2023 at 8:45 a.m. With Holiday Breaks. Located in the Parish Hall.
Morning Prayer Opportunities
The Daily Office App offers morning prayer: Click here
Support St. Michael's - Shop at AmazonSmile
Amazon donates 0.5 percent of the price of your eligible purchases to St. Michael and All Angels Episcopal Church when you shop at https://smile.amazon.com. Same products, prices and service. AmazonSmile is the same Amazon you know with the added benefit of supporting charitable organizations.
Little Free Pantry
We are looking for volunteers to help stock the pantry. Please bring your donations to the office. To purchase items for the Pantry and have them shipped to the church, visit our Amazon link here.
Memorial Brick Opportunity in All Angels Courtyard
The church is offering parishioners and friends of the parish the opportunity to commission a personalized brick for $100 per brick. Bricks can be given in thanksgiving, in memorial, or to celebrate a life event. There is a limit of 18 characters per line, 3 lines per brick. Please call the church office to reserve your bricks today. Funds raised by brick sales will be earmarked to establish an endowment to ensure the future of St. Michael and All Angels parish.