Opportunities at St. Michaels
- Tuesday: Second Tuesday of the month - Episcopal Church Women meet at noon in the Parish Hall.
- Tuesday: Operation Christmas Child meets each week.
- Wednesday: Men's Bible Study, each Wednesday at 8 a.m. in the church library.
- Wednesday: Prayer gathering on Wednesdays at 10:30 a.m., East Wing.
- Wednesday: Holy Eucharist, Noon, in the Chapel
- Wednesday: Choir practice begins each Wednesday at 6:30 p.m. All are welcome.
- Friday: Lunch is served to McNeese University students, according to the McNeese academic calendar, from noon to 1:30 in the Parish Hall. Volunteers welcomed to serve and for food donations.
- Sunday: Breakfast each Sunday right after the 8 a.m. service. Volunteer cooks are welcome!
- Sunday: Godly Play
- Sunday: February 19 - March 26 Adult Christian education program Sunday mornings at 9:15 in the Library. A six-part series on the Articles of Religion (or the ‘39 Articles’). These are found on p. 867-876 in our Book of Common Prayer. (BCP)
Morning Prayer Opportunities
The Daily Office App offers morning prayer: Click here
Little Free Pantry
We are looking for volunteers to help stock the pantry. Please bring your donations to the office. To purchase items for the Pantry and have them shipped to the church, visit our Amazon link here.
Memorial Brick Opportunity in All Angels Courtyard
The church is offering parishioners and friends of the parish the opportunity to commission a personalized brick for $100 per brick. Bricks can be given in thanksgiving, in memorial, or to celebrate a life event. There is a limit of 18 characters per line, 3 lines per brick. Please call the church office to reserve your bricks today. Funds raised by brick sales will be earmarked to establish an endowment to ensure the future of St. Michael and All Angels parish.